The Aeropress is the ultimate travel companion and an ideal one cup brewer because it’s very easy to brew, clean and transport.
A Porlex Grinder fits perfectly in the top and tucks neatly in a bag or pantry. It’s also highly forgiving in terms of technique which makes it perfect for newcomers and pros alike.
What you’ll need
- 14g medium fine grind coffee
- 200g filtered water heated to 90-96°C (plus more for rinsing)
- Pre-heat Aeropress and rinse filter paper.
- Add 14g freshly ground coffee to inverted Aeropress.
- Start timer.
- Add 100g of water to the Aeropress and stir 5 times.
- Add remaining 100g of water.
- At 1 minute, flip and take 30 seconds to plunge.
- Adjust grind size to suit desired strength
(Caution) When inverting the Aeropress, be sure to have a firm grip on both sections.