Win A Trip to Melbourne Terms and Conditions
Campos Coffee Melbourne Online Competition
Thirty Second Bean Company Pty Ltd
The Promotional Period starts at 12:01am on Monday 16th January 2023 and closes at 11:59pm on Sunday 17th February 2023.
Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 and over. Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
To enter, individuals must place an online order from camposcoffee.com during the Promotional Period and tell us in 25 words or less how you would spend a few days in Melbourne with a takeaway cup of Campos in your hand. You can enter as many times as you like – just place an online order and complete the competition entry form which will automatically pop up every time you complete the payment process.
Maximum Entries Permitted
Unlimited entries per person are allowed. No minimum spend.
The Promotion is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry received within the Promotional Period will be judged individually based solely on the merits of creativity of the response to the competition question.
The winning entry will be the entry that is judged to be the most creative response. The judges’ decision is final, and absolutely no correspondence will be entered into.
Judging of entries will be completed at the offices of the Promoter at 9am on Monday 20th February 2023. The judges may select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next best, and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
Prize Winner Notification and Prize Delivery
The winner will be notified within 48 hours of judging being finalised via email or phone if a phone number has been provided. The name of the prize winner will be announced on Campos Coffee’s social media accounts within 48 hours of the winner being notified.
The prize must be claimed, and travel completed by the winner by Wednesday 31st May 2023. If the winner fails to claim their prize by confirming travel dates and providing required information to book flights, accommodation and the Campos private cupping experience, the prize will be forfeited and the Prize Winner who submitted the entry judged to be the next best will be offered the prize.
Prize Details and Value of Prize Pool
There is one prize to be won.
The prize is:
(I) Qantas return flights to Melbourne for two (unless the Winner and/or his travel companion lives in Melbourne, in which case no flights will be provided);
(II) 2 nights accommodation with breakfast included at The Olsen hotel in South Yarra;
(III) 1 $3,000AUD EFTPOS Gift Card to use as spending money; and
(IV) a private coffee cupping experience for two at the Campos South Yarra flagship cafe.
The total prize pool value is $6,000AUD.
This Promotion is running across Facebook and Instagram, which has its own technical requirements, terms and conditions and fair usage policies. The Promoter accepts no responsibility if an entrant fails to follow the applicable requirements. The Entrant’s account must be set to “public” or set to “public” for the Promotion Period for your entry to be valid.
Entrants must comply with the Promoter’s House Rules which can be read at camposcoffee.com The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of each entry and to disqualify any entry that fails to comply with these terms or any entrant who tampers with the entry process in any way.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. Facebook or Instagram will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
By entering the competition, each Entrant releases Facebook and Instagram from all liability in relation to the competition and acknowledges that this competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and Instagram and that any information provided by entrants is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram.
Conditions of Prize
The prize will be subject to the terms and conditions of the companies supplying the priz e including Qantas Airways Limited, Australia Post and Art Series Hotels.
Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming any of the prizes are not included.
• Travel and accommodation will be booked on behalf of the Winner by a Campos Coffee representative after consultation with the Winner.
• The Winner will not receive cash or any other form of compensation if actual travel costs are less than the approximate retail value of the Prize.
• The Winner and his/her travel companion (“Friend”) must meet the following eligibility criteria:
• Winner and Friend are over the age of 18;
• Winner and Friend are able to travel and redeem the Prize by 31st May 2023.
• Winner and Friend must be current residents of Australia.
• Winner and Friend are responsible for their own travel insurance and any other associated costs. It is highly recommended that the Winner and Friend ensures they are adequately covered before travel.
• If Winner or Friend is unable to travel due to impact from pandemic (including COVID-19), epidemic, quarantine restriction, public health or state of emergency (whether in fact or law), act of God, fire, earthquake, storm, flood, national or general strike, civil disturbance, act of war (whether declared or not) or other event outside of the control of the Winner or the Promoter then can either pass on their prize (excluding flights) to someone else, or move the dates of the flights and accommodation.
• The Winner and Friend must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together.
• Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider(s), if for any reason the Winner does not, once the Prize has been booked, take the Prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated, then the Prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
• Frequent flyer points will not be awarded and do not form part of the Prize.
• Spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, transport to and from departure point transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs, unless otherwise specified in the Prize Details, are not included.
• Where a voucher or gift card is provided as part of the Prize, any unused balance of the voucher or gift card will not be awarded as cash.
• The Winner may be required to present their credit card at accommodation check in, which will be used to cover any in-room charges, fees for damage caused and/or any other ancillary costs incurred by the Winner or Friend, which are not included in the Prize.
• Unless otherwise specified, the Prize is a single event for the Winner (and Friend) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
• The Winner and Friend are responsible for meeting all travel and health requirements for any international travel, including any relevant passport, visa or COVID-19 testing/vaccination requirements. It is the responsibility of the Winner and their travelling companion to check with all relevant airline and government health authorities regarding travel requirements and eligibility. Any fines, penalties, expenditure or inability to travel as a consequence of not meeting such requirements are the sole responsibility of the Winner and Friend.
• The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any of the destinations or events forming part of the Prize. It is the sole responsibility of Winner to check government advisories and/or conditions regarding the safety and situation of any such destinations.
• If the Prize cannot be provided as intended due to any COVID 19 related restrictions or guidelines, the Promoter reserves the right to award an alternative prize in lieu.
Standard Terms and Conditions
(a) Information on how to enter the Promotion and the Prize/s on offer form part of these Terms and Conditions, which set out the requirements for the “Promotion”. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Winning a Prize/s is contingent upon fulfilling all of the requirements set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
(b) No entries will be accepted outside of the Promotional Period.
(c) The Promoter will use its best endeavours to provide the Prize/s listed. If any of the Prize/s are unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute that Prize or item for a Prize or item of an equivalent value and/or specification.
(d) Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
(e) Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for any materials they submit via the promotion including but not limited to comments, recordings and images (“Content”). The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove or decline to publish any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that:
they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity;
they will obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their Content;
the Content is the original artistic work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party;
they consent to any use of the Content which may otherwise infringe the Content creator’s/creators’ moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights; and
they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others’ computer or communication systems.
Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the above terms.
(f) By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees to provide the Promoter with a perpetual royalty-free licence to use and reproduce the Content of their entry, including their Facebook user name and image in any way including but not limited to the all of the Promoter’s social media pages and websites (and without compensation).
(g) Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
(h) By participating in the Promotion, the entrant warrants that their entry is original and does not infringe on the intellectual property rights of any third parties. If requested by the Promoter, the entrant must assign all rights, title and interest to their entry to the Promoter without compensation. The Promoter may, if required, request that an entrant complete any documentation necessary to give effect to this assignment of right, title and interest.
(i) Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under The Australian Consumer Law as well as any other implied warranties under similar consumer protection laws in Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
(j) Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
(k) The Promoter may require the entrant to provide proof of identity, age, and residency. If any entry cannot be verified to the Promoter’s satisfaction, the entry may be declared invalid.
(l) The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and may in its sole discretion disqualify any entry or refuse to award the Prize to anyone who in its opinion has tampered with the entry process, has not complied with these Terms and Conditions, has gained any unfair advantage or has won by fraudulent means.
(m) The Promoter and any other agencies associated with this Promotion will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems. Entries are deemed to be received at time of receipt by the Promoter’s database and not at the time of
transmission by the entrant. Records of the Promoter are final and conclusive at the time of receipt.
(n) If for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, for reasons including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority) to disqualify any entrant, or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
(o) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Prize winnings or the use of the Prize winnings. It is the responsibility of each entrant to seek independent advice on the possible implications this may have on their own financial situation.
(p) If all or any part of any term or condition contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be declared or become unenforceable, invalid or illegal for any reason, such term or provision (or part thereof) shall be deemed severed from these Terms and Conditions to the extent of the unenforceability, invalidity or illegality and the other Terms and Conditions hereof shall remain in full force and effect as if the offending term or provision (or part thereof) had not been inserted herein.
(r) By entering this Promotion, entrants consent to the release of their information to the Promoter’s agencies in order to contact and verify the identity of the Prize Winner.
(s) The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters, and no correspondence will be entered into.