What you’ll need
- 14g medium grind coffee
- 250g filtered water heated to 90-96°C (plus more for rinsing)
- Fold filter paper at the seam, place in brewer.
- Place brewer on server, thoroughly rinse paper filter with hot water (empty afterwards).
- Add 14g freshly ground coffee to brewer and shake to settle.
- Place brewer and server on scale and zero.
- Start timer.
- Add 40g of water. Allow to bloom then gently stir to evenly saturate.
- Pouring slowly in circles, add 70g of water every 30 seconds up to 250g total.
- After final 70g of water, gently tap the brewer to settle the grinds evenly in the base.
- Adjust grind size to achieve a total brew time of 2.5 minutes.